The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and whether any changes need to be made to improve functionality and flow.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets that fit your design style and budget.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom, so consider adding task lighting around the mirror and overhead lighting to brighten the entire space.
- Flooring and Wall Tiles: Select durable and water-resistant materials for the flooring and wall tiles that can withstand high moisture levels in the bathroom.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by incorporating built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity to keep toiletries, towels, and other essentials organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Holliswood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Holliswood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Holliswood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HolliswoodAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?