Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Jackson Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it works for your needs. If not, think about how you can rearrange fixtures and fittings to create a more functional space.
- Style: Think about the style of your bathroom and how you want it to look. Classic, vintage, and modern designs are popular choices for traditional bathroom remodels.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials that will last for years to come. Popular choices include natural stone, porcelain, and ceramic.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in any bathroom, especially when it comes to applying makeup and grooming. Consider adding a combination of overhead and task lighting to create a bright and well-lit space.
- Storage: Don't forget about storage options when remodeling your bathroom. Consider adding built-in cabinets, shelves, or a vanity with drawers to keep your toiletries and other essentials organized.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jackson Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jackson Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jackson HeightsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York