Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and how you can make the most of the space. Will you be installing new fixtures or relocating existing ones?
- Budget: Determine your budget and allocate funds for each aspect of the remodel, such as flooring, lighting, fixtures, etc.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and matches your personal taste. Consider factors such as color, texture, and materials.
- Materials: Select materials that are durable, easy to maintain and suited for the bathroom environment. Think about the type of flooring, tiles, countertops, and cabinetry you want for your bathroom.
- Accessories: Don’t forget to add finishing touches such as lighting fixtures, towel racks, soap dishes, mirrors, and other accessories that will enhance the overall function and appearance of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensNeponsitMorris ParkJamaica CenterKew Gardens