Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and whether it needs to be modified to better suit your needs.
- Fixtures: Choose high-quality, durable fixtures that match your style and budget.
- Lighting: Ensure the bathroom is well-lit with both natural and artificial lighting to create a bright and inviting space.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage solutions to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Color and design: Choose a color scheme and design that is timeless and cohesive with the rest of the home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensOzone ParkSt. AlbansBeechhurstNorth Corona