Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved to maximize space, functionality, and accessibility. This includes the position of the toilet, sink, shower/tub, and storage.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall design of your home and reflects your personal taste. Traditional styles often include elements such as freestanding bathtubs, ornate fixtures, and classic tile patterns.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in any bathroom. Consider adding task lighting for grooming, ambient lighting for relaxation, and accent lighting to highlight key features in the space.
- Materials: Select high-quality and durable materials that withstand daily wear and tear. Traditional bathrooms often feature materials such as marble, porcelain, and nickel or brass fixtures.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget that covers all the necessary elements of your remodel, including labor costs, materials, and permits. Keep in mind that unexpected expenses may arise during the renovation process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island City7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMount HopeLongwoodMelroseRoosevelt Island