Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it works for your needs. If not, you may want to consider rearranging the fixtures.
- Plumbing: Updating plumbing may be necessary if the bathroom hasn't been remodeled in a while. Make sure to hire a licensed plumber to ensure everything is up to code.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a bathroom. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or replacing outdated ones to better illuminate the space.
- Storage: Think about how much storage space you need in the bathroom. Adding built-in shelves or cabinets can help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Flooring: Choose a durable flooring material that can withstand moisture and heavy foot traffic. Tiles, vinyl, and natural stone are popular options for bathrooms.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray Hill11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?