Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider when doing a traditional bathroom remodel in Queens is the layout. Decide if you want to keep the existing layout or change it to better suit your needs. This will affect the placement of fixtures, storage, and overall flow of the space.
- Style: Traditional bathroom remodels typically feature classic design elements like pedestal sinks, clawfoot tubs, and subway tile. Consider the style and era you want to emulate and choose fixtures, lighting, and finishes that fit that aesthetic.
- Budget: Determine your budget before starting your remodel and stick to it. Be mindful of expensive materials and fixtures that can quickly add up. Prioritize what is most important to you and allocate your budget accordingly.
- Storage: Traditional bathrooms often lack storage space, so consider adding features like built-in cabinetry, medicine cabinets, or floating shelves. This will help keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Labor: Decide if you want to hire a professional contractor or do the work yourself. A bathroom remodel can be a complex, time-consuming project, so consider your skill level, available time, and the potential cost savings of doing the work yourself.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasEast WilliamsburgAstoria HeightsSouth CoronaMarble HillGreenpoint