The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of the bathroom. Determine whether it makes sense to keep the current layout or to rearrange fixtures for better flow and functionality.
- Storage: Plan for adequate storage in the form of cabinets, shelves, or linen closets. Consider utilizing space-saving solutions such as built-in shelving or recessed medicine cabinets.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure proper lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and functional space. Consider adding a window or skylight to bring in natural light, or installing a ventilation fan to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Materials: Choose durable and water-resistant materials that can withstand the humid environment of a bathroom. Options include porcelain or ceramic tile, natural stone, and waterproof vinyl or laminate flooring.
- Style: Choose a style and color scheme that reflects your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider classic finishes and fixtures for a timeless look or opt for trendy materials and colors for a more modern feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens VillageBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Explore Contemporary Bathroom Design