The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how you can make the best use of the available space. Make sure to keep the plumbing in mind and plan accordingly.
- Fittings and Fixtures: Choose fittings and fixtures that complement the style and design of the bathroom. This includes items like the sink, toilet, shower/tub, and faucets.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a critical role in setting the mood and ambiance of the bathroom. Make sure to choose the right kind of lighting that suits your needs and complements the overall design.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage needed in the bathroom, including storage for toiletries, towels, and other essentials. Think about how you can maximize available storage space while keeping the bathroom clutter-free.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. This includes items like flooring, walls, and countertops. Consider the long-term value of the materials you choose.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro Hill11 Penny Tile Design IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City