The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the available space and the desired layout to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing design.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget and prioritize the most important changes to ensure a successful remodel.
- Materials: Choose high-quality fixtures, tiles, and other materials that will enhance the durability and appearance of the bathroom.
- Plumbing and electrical: Ensure that all plumbing and electrical systems are up-to-date and in compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Professional installation: Hiring a reputable contractor can ensure that the project is completed on time and to a high standard of quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rochdale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rochdale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rochdale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RochdaleWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?