Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Rosedale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the size of the bathroom and the amount of space available for the remodel.
- Decide on a design style and color scheme that will work well with the existing features of the bathroom.
- Determine what fixtures and features are most important, such as a new bathtub or shower, updated flooring, or new lighting.
- Set a budget for the project and plan out the timeline for completion.
- Hire a reputable contractor who has experience with traditional bathroom remodeling and can provide references and a portfolio of past projects.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rosedale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rosedale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rosedale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RosedaleHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensGlen OaksFar RockawayFloral ParkAuburndale