Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in South Corona
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether or not you want to make any changes to it. This may involve moving fixtures such as the sink or toilet.
- Fixtures: Choose the fixtures that will best suit your style and needs. This includes items such as the sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower.
- Flooring: Determine the type of flooring you want for your bathroom. Options include ceramic tile, vinyl, or hardwood.
- Lighting: Consider the type of lighting you want for your bathroom. This includes general lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting.
- Storage: Determine how much storage space you need in your bathroom and choose cabinets, shelves, or other options to meet your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Corona
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Corona
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Corona
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South CoronaIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensHillcrestSoundviewCollege PointEast New York