Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional and efficient. Assess if the plumbing and electrical systems need to be updated.
- Style: Choose a timeless and classic style for the bathroom remodel that will not go out of fashion. Consider the existing architectural features of the house and try to incorporate them into the design.
- Fixtures: Upgrade the fixtures in the bathroom such as the sink, toilet, shower, and bathtub. Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider energy-efficient options to save on water and electricity bills.
- Lighting: Ensure that the bathroom has sufficient lighting for both functional and aesthetic purposes. Add task lighting near the vanity, a statement light fixture for visual interest, and natural light sources such as windows or skylights if possible.
- Storage: Plan for adequate storage in the bathroom, including cabinets, shelves, and drawers. Consider the items that need to be stored in the bathroom and optimize the space accordingly. Install hooks and towel bars for convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone ParkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensCastle HillLindenwoodWoodhavenDouglaston