The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the style of your home and choose a design that complements it.
- Determine your budget and make sure it's realistic for the scope of the project.
- Choose high-quality materials that will last and provide a good return on investment.
- Think about the functionality of the space and how it can be improved to meet your needs.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience in traditional bathroom remodels and can provide references.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 20235 Modern Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom