Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Sunnyside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and decide if it's functional or if it needs to be updated. This includes the placement of the toilet, sink, shower/bath, and any other fixtures.
- Style: Decide on a style for the bathroom that fits with the rest of your home and your personal preferences. This includes choosing materials, colors, and finishes for the walls, floors, and fixtures.
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and prioritize where to spend the most money. Consider areas that may need extra attention, such as plumbing or electrical work, and make sure to allocate funds accordingly.
- Storage: Think about how much storage you need for your bathroom essentials and where it would be most convenient. Consider adding built-in shelving or cabinets to maximize space.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the bathroom by choosing fixtures that provide ample light and are energy-efficient. Consider adding natural light through windows or skylights if possible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunnyside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunnyside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunnyside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SunnysideHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpacePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensClinton HillRidgewoodSpring CreekLenox Hill