Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Utopia
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Style: Consider the style of the bathroom and how it will fit with the overall style of the home. Traditional styles are popular in Utopia, Queens, and can include features such as classic tile patterns and vintage fixtures.
- Layout: Think about the current layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional. Consider changing the location of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and shower to improve the flow of the space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in a bathroom. Consider adding task lighting near the sink and shower and ambient lighting throughout the space.
- Storage: Bathrooms can quickly become cluttered if there isn't enough storage. Consider adding cabinetry or shelving to store toiletries and towels.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important updates. Consider DIY projects to save money, but be sure to hire professionals for plumbing and electrical work.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Utopia
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Utopia
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Utopia
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in UtopiaWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel