Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Astoria
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing kitchen layout and whether or not it can be improved. Think about how the kitchen is used and whether you need more storage space, counter space, or appliances.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Factor in the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses that may arise during the remodel.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean. Consider the style and color of the cabinets, countertops, and flooring to ensure they complement each other and match the overall aesthetic of your home.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to improve functionality and efficiency. Consider energy-efficient models to save money on your utility bill in the long run.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to improve visibility and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AstoriaWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRiverdaleGreenpointProspect Park SouthEast Tremont