Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Bayside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and how it can be improved to maximize functionality and flow. This may involve moving appliances, adding or removing cabinets, or expanding the space if possible.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that complement the style of your home and provide ample storage space. You may also consider specialty cabinets such as a built-in pantry, wine storage, or a customized island.
- Countertops: Select durable and functional countertops that match your design aesthetic. Popular options include granite, marble, quartz, and butcher block.
- Appliances: Upgrade to energy-efficient appliances that meet your cooking and storage needs. Consider the placement of each appliance to ensure ease of use and a cohesive design.
- Lighting: Install appropriate lighting fixtures that enhance the look and feel of your kitchen while providing ample illumination for cooking and entertaining.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bayside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bayside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bayside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BaysideHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBeechhurstHolliswoodSpringfield GardensBriarwood