Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Beechhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen, the placement of the appliances, and the positioning of the work areas.
- Cabinetry: Choose the type and style of cabinetry that will complement the overall design and provide ample storage.
- Countertops: Select a durable and visually appealing countertop material, such as granite or quartz, that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting throughout the kitchen, including task lighting above work areas and ambient lighting for the overall space.
- Finishes: Choose finishes, such as flooring and backsplash tiles, that will tie the design together and create a cohesive look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Beechhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Beechhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Beechhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BeechhurstHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York