Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Broad Channel
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the overall layout and design of the kitchen, taking into account the size of the space, necessary appliances, and desired storage options.
- Cabinets and countertops: Choose high-quality cabinets and countertops that reflect the style of the home and provide ample storage and workspace.
- Lighting and electrical: Adequate lighting and electrical outlets are essential for a functional kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights for added ambiance and visibility.
- Flooring and backsplash: Choose durable, easy-to-clean flooring and backsplash options that complement the cabinets and countertops.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient appliances that fit within the space and complement the overall design of the kitchen. Consider the size and type of appliances needed, such as a range, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Broad Channel
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Broad Channel
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Broad Channel
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Broad ChannelHow To Install An Oven10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensAuburndaleSouth Ozone ParkKew Gardens HillsSpringfield Gardens