The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Budget – A traditional kitchen remodel in Floral Park, Queens can be an expensive undertaking, so it is essential to establish a realistic budget and stick to it. It is essential to consider the cost of materials, labor, permits, and unexpected expenses when creating a budget.
- Layout – The kitchen layout plays a significant role in the overall functionality of the space. It is essential to consider the placement of the sink, stove, and refrigerator to create an efficient and practical layout. Additionally, it is essential to consider the flow of the kitchen and ensure that there is enough space for cooking, eating, and socializing.
- Storage – Traditional kitchens tend to have more cabinetry and storage space than contemporary kitchens. It is essential to consider the number of cabinets, drawers, and pantry space needed to accommodate your kitchen supplies and food items.
- Design – The design elements of a traditional kitchen typically feature natural materials, such as wood cabinets, stone countertops, and tile backsplashes. It is essential to consider the design elements that will complement the style of your home and meet your personal preferences and needs.
- Lighting – Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen, but it is especially important in a traditional kitchen. It is essential to consider the placement of lighting fixtures to optimize task lighting while creating an ambiance appropriate to the overall design of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Floral Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Floral Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Floral Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Floral ParkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An OvenHow To Find A Good General Contractor