Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout and functionality of the kitchen. Traditional kitchens often have a separate cooking area and a dining area, so it's important to plan the flow of traffic in the space.
- Choose traditional materials such as wood or stone for the cabinets, flooring, and countertops. These materials will give your kitchen a classic, timeless look.
- Think about the color scheme for the kitchen. Traditional kitchens often use muted, earthy tones such as beige, brown, and gray. Consider adding pops of color through accessories and decor.
- Invest in high-quality appliances that fit the traditional aesthetic. Classic appliances such as a range with a hood or a farmhouse sink can add to the overall look and feel of your kitchen.
- Consider adding traditional details such as molding, wainscoting, or decorative hardware. These small touches can enhance the overall look and give your kitchen a sophisticated feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Glendale8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEast TremontMarble HillRockaway ParkForest Hills