Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current kitchen and how you can improve it. Will you need to move or add walls, or will you simply update the existing layout?
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that fit your style and needs. Consider whether you want custom or pre-made cabinets, the type of wood or material, and the color.
- Countertops: Select a countertop material that is durable and fits your budget. Popular options include granite, quartz, marble, and laminate.
- Appliances: Determine whether you need to replace any appliances and whether you want to upgrade to high-end, energy-efficient models or stick with standard ones.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen has adequate lighting, including task lighting over the sink, stove, and work areas, as well as ambient lighting for overall illumination.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Install An Oven