Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider is the layout of your kitchen. Ensure that you have enough space to work, and the appliances are in the most convenient location.
- Style: You want to choose a style that fits your personal taste and the overall style of your home. New York homes are typically small, so you want to choose a design that makes the most of the space without overcrowding it.
- Cabinets: The kitchen cabinets are one of the most important parts of a traditional kitchen remodel. Choose high-quality cabinets that are durable and can withstand daily wear and tear. They should also complement the overall style of your kitchen.
- Countertops: The kitchen countertops should be both functional and stylish. Consider the type of material that will work best for your lifestyle, such as granite, marble, or quartz. The right countertops can add beauty and value to your home.
- Lighting: Lighting is essential in any kitchen, and it is especially important in a traditional kitchen remodel. Choose lighting that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing, such as pendant lights over the island or under-cabinet lighting to enhance visibility and ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors