The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of the kitchen and ensure it is efficient for cooking and storage. This may involve moving appliances or reconfiguring cabinets and counters.
- Cabinets: Choose high-quality cabinets that fit the look and feel of your home. Consider both the style and material of the cabinets, as well as the hardware and finish.
- Countertops: Select countertops that are durable and easy to clean. Options include granite, quartz, and marble, among others. Consider factors like color, pattern, and thickness when making your selection.
- Appliances: Upgrade your kitchen with high-quality appliances that are both functional and stylish. Consider energy-efficient options that can save you money on your energy bill.
- Lighting: Ensure your kitchen has proper lighting that both enhances the space and provides ample task lighting. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting and pendant lights to brighten up the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Laurelton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Laurelton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Laurelton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in LaureltonKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Find A Good General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets