Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Maspeth
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your kitchen and determine if you plan to keep it or make changes.
- Functionality: Decide what features are important to you, such as additional counter space, more storage, or updated appliances.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for your countertops, cabinets, and flooring that will withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen is well-lit with a combination of natural and artificial light to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Style: Choose a design style that fits your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Maspeth
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Maspeth
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Maspeth
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MaspethHow To Install An OvenHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel