The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Optimize your space to make it functional and efficient.
- Cabinetry and storage: Choose quality cabinetry that will withstand daily use. Ensure that you have enough storage space to accommodate all your kitchen essentials.
- Appliances: Updating your appliances to newer, energy-efficient models can improve the appearance and functionality of your kitchen. Choose appliances that complement your kitchen design.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen. Make sure that your lighting design accommodates different activities like cooking, entertaining, and cleaning.
- Finishes and materials: Choose finishes and materials that fit your personal style and complement your home's overall look. Consider the durability and maintenance requirements of each material.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look