Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Oakland Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and how it can be enhanced for improved functionality and flow.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit the style of the kitchen and offer ample storage space.
- Countertops: Select a durable and practical countertop material that fits your budget and needs.
- Lighting: Install appropriate lighting fixtures, such as task lighting for food prep and ambient lighting for overall ambiance.
- Appliances: Upgrade to energy-efficient appliances that suit your cooking and entertaining needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Oakland Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Oakland Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Oakland Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Oakland GardensHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors