Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Queens Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of the kitchen and the placement of appliances, cabinets, and counters to maximize space and flow.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for countertops, backsplashes, and cabinets that fit your style and budget.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that is appropriate for the space and provides adequate task lighting for cooking and food prep.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading to energy-efficient appliances that will save money on utility bills and enhance the functionality of the kitchen.
- Budget: Determine the budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important changes to make the most out of your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens VillageBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design