Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Queensboro Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of the kitchen. Decide whether you want to keep the same layout or make changes to improve workflow and accessibility.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for countertops, backsplash, cabinets, and flooring. Consider factors like durability, maintenance, and aesthetic appeal.
- Appliances: Decide whether to keep, replace or upgrade the existing appliances. Consider energy efficiency, functionality, and style.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting for task areas, ambient lighting to set the mood, and accent lighting to highlight design features. Consider natural light sources as well.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Prioritize essential elements first and plan for unexpected expenses that may arise during the remodeling process.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queensboro Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queensboro Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queensboro HillSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensRoxburyJamaica HillsEdgemereMorris Park