Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in South Corona
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and flow of the kitchen. Decide on any necessary changes to improve functionality and maximize space.
- Cabinetry: Choose high-quality cabinetry that matches your style and provides ample storage space. Decide on whether to go with custom or pre-fabricated cabinetry.
- Countertops and backsplash: Select durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops and backsplash. Options include granite, quartz, and tile.
- Appliances: Upgrade your appliances to improve efficiency and functionality. Look for energy-efficient models to save on utility costs.
- Lighting and flooring: Choose lighting fixtures that enhance the ambiance of the kitchen while providing adequate illumination. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting. Select durable and easy-to-clean flooring that matches your style.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Corona
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Corona
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Corona
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South CoronaHow To Install An OvenHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensMount EdenQueensboro HillAstoria HeightsLefrak City