Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in South Jamaica
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and how you would like to improve it. This may involve moving appliances, adding an island, or changing the overall flow of the space.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and function needs. Consider the type of wood, finish, hardware, and storage options.
- Countertops: Think about the material and color of your countertops. Granite, quartz, and marble are popular options, but there are many others to choose from.
- Appliances: Select appliances that fit your cooking habits and lifestyle. A high-end range or double oven may be necessary for gourmet cooks, while a family may require a larger fridge or dishwasher.
- Lighting: Plan adequate lighting for your kitchen remodel. Task lighting over the sink, under cabinet lighting, and a statement chandelier can all enhance the overall ambiance and functionality of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Jamaica
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Jamaica
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Jamaica
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South JamaicaHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement