Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: The layout and functionality of the kitchen should be the first consideration. Understanding the flow and ergonomics of the space will help you design a kitchen that is functional for your needs.
- Materials and Finishes: Choosing the right materials and finishes for your kitchen remodel is critical. From countertops and cabinets to flooring and lighting, the materials and finishes will set the tone of your new kitchen.
- Storage and Organization: Storage and organization are essential to any kitchen. Consider the type of storage you need and how you will organize your kitchen to maximize space and minimize clutter.
- Appliances: The appliances you choose will play a significant role in the functionality and design of your kitchen. From refrigerator and range to dishwasher and microwave, choose appliances that fit your lifestyle and add to the style of your kitchen.
- Budget: Setting a budget for your kitchen remodel is the final consideration. Your budget will determine the scope of your project, the materials and finishes you can choose, and the appliances you can afford. Be sure to set a realistic budget and work with a professional to ensure you get the most value for your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone ParkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensJamaica EstatesWestchester SquareSouth CoronaLaurelton