Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in Springfield Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and how it can be improved to make the kitchen more functional. This might include moving appliances, changing the location of the sink or adding more storage space.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the rest of the home and reflects your personal taste. This might include traditional, modern or a blend of both.
- Cabinets: Think about the type of cabinets you want, as well as the color and finish. Cabinets can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, laminate and metal.
- Countertops: Choose a countertop material that is durable and easy to maintain. Popular options include granite, marble, concrete and quartz.
- Lighting: Consider the type of lighting you want in the kitchen, as well as its placement. This might include overhead lighting, task lighting and under-cabinet lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Springfield Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Springfield Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Springfield Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Springfield GardensKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls