Guide to a traditional kitchen Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and think about how you can improve it. You may need to make structural changes, like moving walls or changing the location of appliances, to optimize your space.
- Style: Determine the overall style you want for your kitchen, whether it's traditional or modern. This will dictate the materials, colors, and finishes you choose for your cabinets, countertops, backsplash, and flooring.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your kitchen remodel and stick to it. Research the cost of materials and labor in St. Albans, Queens, and prioritize the most important upgrades that fit within your budget.
- Functionality: Consider how you use your kitchen and what improvements will make it more functional. This might include adding more storage, creating a work triangle between the sink, stove, and refrigerator, or installing a kitchen island.
- Lighting: Don't overlook the importance of lighting in your kitchen remodel. Plan for plenty of task lighting, like under-cabinet lights and pendant lights, as well as ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Install An OvenSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets