Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Arden Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the current layout and functionality of your bathroom in Arden Heights, Staten Island. Determine which elements you want to change to improve the overall functionality, such as changing the location of the toilet, sink or shower.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of fixtures, tiles, and labor when setting your budget.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and make sure to incorporate storage solutions, such as built-in shelves, cabinets or vanities. This will help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Consider the lighting in your bathroom and determine if you need to improve it. If you have a small bathroom, consider adding more lighting to create a brighter and more open space.
- Design: Choose a design that matches your personal style and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. Look for inspiration online and in magazines to get ideas for color schemes, fixtures and tile patterns.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arden Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arden Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arden Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arden HeightsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 White Shower Tile IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems