The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it's functional. Think about adding more space or rearranging fixtures to make the most of the available space.
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend and plan accordingly. This will help you prioritize which projects are most important and where you can save money.
- Style: Think about the overall look you want to achieve in your bathroom. Choose a style that complements the rest of your home and fits your personal taste.
- Storage: Consider adding more storage to your bathroom, such as cabinets, shelving or a linen closet. This will help keep your space organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting and ventilation: Make sure your bathroom has proper lighting and ventilation. This will help create a more comfortable and functional space, as well as prevent mold and mildew growth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arlington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arlington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arlington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArlingtonAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom