Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and determine if it is functional or if it requires change. This may include moving walls or fixtures to create a more effective use of space.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your personal taste and complements the overall aesthetic of your home. This could range from traditional to contemporary or somewhere in between.
- Fixtures: Select high-quality fixtures that are durable and functional, while also enhancing the overall appearance of your bathroom. This may include faucets, shower heads, toilets, and lighting fixtures.
- Storage: Assess your storage needs and determine where you will store towels, toiletries, and other essentials. This may involve installing additional shelving or cabinetry.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your bathroom remodel and prioritize your needs accordingly. Consider the long-term value of upgrades and choose materials that will stand the test of time.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor