Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Charleston
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout - Consider the current layout of the bathroom and how it can be maximized for functionality and comfort.
- Budget - Determine a realistic budget and prioritize the most important features to avoid overspending.
- Maintenance - Choose materials and fixtures that are durable and easy to maintain in the humidity of Charleston, Staten Island.
- Style - Decide on a style that matches the rest of the home and remains timeless to avoid expensive renovations in the future.
- Contractor - Choose a reputable contractor with experience in bathroom remodels and a portfolio of completed projects.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Charleston
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Charleston
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Charleston
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CharlestonBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?