Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Eltingville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Take into consideration the current layout of the bathroom and determine if it is efficient and functional. Consider the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, shower, and sink.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important changes within that budget. Be sure to include the cost of labor and materials.
- Style: Choose a style that complements the overall design of your home. Consider the color scheme, materials, and finishes to create a cohesive look.
- Storage: Evaluate the amount of storage space in the bathroom and consider adding additional storage solutions such as built-in cabinets or shelving.
- Luxury features: Consider adding luxury features such as a soaking tub, heated flooring, or a spa shower to enhance the overall experience of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Eltingville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Eltingville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Eltingville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EltingvilleSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile Ideas