Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Emerson Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom should be considered first. The size and shape of the bathroom will dictate the placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and shower/tub. It's important to make sure there is enough space for comfortable movement between the fixtures while still maintaining functionality.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel, including the cost of materials, labor, and any additional expenses that may arise during the project. Be realistic about what can be achieved with the budget to avoid overspending.
- Design: Choose a design that suits the homeowner's taste and style preferences. Consider color schemes, lighting, and finishes such as tile, flooring, and countertops. The design should be cohesive with the rest of the home and create an inviting ambiance.
- Functionality: When planning the remodel, ensure that the bathroom's new design and layout will provide optimal functionality. Adequate storage solutions, proper ventilation, and sufficient lighting are all essential components of a functional bathroom.
- Professional Help: Hiring a professional contractor is recommended when doing a bathroom remodel in Emerson Hill. A contractor can assess the space and offer expert advice on design, layout, and materials. They can also ensure that the remodeling is done thoroughly and safely, complying with all building codes and regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors