The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and whether any changes are necessary. Think about the placement of fixtures and the flow of the room.
- Storage: Determine your storage needs and how you want to incorporate storage into the design. Consider options such as cabinets, shelving, and built-in storage.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain in a bathroom environment. Consider options such as tile, granite, and porcelain for floors, walls, and countertops.
- Lighting: Determine your lighting needs and how you want to incorporate lighting into the design. Consider options such as task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting.
- Budget: Establish a budget and stick to it. Consider prioritizing your must-haves and making compromises where necessary to stay within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Heartland Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Heartland Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Heartland Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Heartland Village7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference