Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and any changes you want to make, such as relocating the sink or toilet, to improve functionality and flow.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the features or upgrades that are most important to you.
- Style and Design: Choose a style and design that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's aesthetic. Consider options such as tile, lighting, fixtures, and color schemes.
- Storage: Consider adding storage options such as shelves, cabinets or built-in niches to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and functional space. Consider adding features such as a window, skylight or exhaust fan if necessary.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor