The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Plumbing: Make sure to evaluate the existing plumbing layout and consider any necessary updates or changes, such as moving the toilet or adding additional fixtures.
- Lighting: Consider the amount of natural and artificial light in the space and determine if additional lighting or window modifications are needed to create a bright and welcoming environment.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage needed for toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials, and plan for functional and stylish storage solutions that fit with the overall design aesthetic.
- Materials: Choose durable and moisture-resistant materials, such as porcelain or ceramic tile, for floors and walls to ensure longevity and ease of cleaning.
- Accessibility: Consider the needs of family members or guests with disabilities or mobility challenges and plan for accessibility features, such as grab bars and non-slip flooring.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midland Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midland Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midland Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midland BeachHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpacePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference