Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Plan your budget: Before embarking on a bathroom remodel in Old Town, Staten Island, it is essential to determine how much you want to spend on the project. This will help you to make informed decisions and avoid overspending.
- Hire a reliable contractor: Finding a trustworthy contractor is crucial to the success of your bathroom remodel project. Make sure to check online reviews, ask for references, and verify their licensing and insurance before hiring them.
- Choose the right materials: When choosing materials for your bathroom remodel, consider durability, functionality, and aesthetic appeal. Additionally, it is essential to choose materials that can withstand moisture and humidity, which are common in bathroom spaces.
- Consider the layout: The layout of your bathroom can impact how functional and efficient it is. Consider factors such as placement of the toilet, sink, and shower/tub to maximize space and functionality.
- Think about lighting and ventilation: Proper lighting and ventilation are critical elements of a functional and comfortable bathroom space. Make sure to choose lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination and install proper ventilation systems to prevent mold and mildew growth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York