Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Sandy Ground
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom as it will determine which fixtures will fit comfortably. Plan for storage space as well.
- Budget: Set a budget and stick to it. Decide which aspects of the remodel are most important and allocate funds accordingly.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a functional and visually appealing bathroom. Consider natural light sources, overhead lighting, and task lighting for grooming areas.
- Materials: Choose durable, moisture-resistant materials for flooring, walls, and fixtures. Consider options such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, acrylic or fiberglass shower surrounds, and water-resistant paint or wallpaper.
- Aesthetics: Choose colors, patterns, and materials that reflect your personal style and that will create a relaxing and comfortable space. Add decorative touches such as artwork, plants, or decorative lighting to enhance the overall ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sandy Ground
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sandy Ground
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sandy GroundIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandAnnadaleArlingtonTravisCharleston