Guide to a bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Set a clear budget for the bathroom remodel to ensure that you don't overspend.
- Consider the bathroom size and layout to determine the types of fixtures and features that will fit comfortably.
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials that can withstand the high moisture levels in a bathroom.
- Think about the functionality of the bathroom, including the number of people who will use it and their needs, such as storage and accessibility.
- Decide on a style or theme for your bathroom, such as modern, traditional, or minimalist, and select the appropriate fixtures, colors, and accessories to create the desired look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement