Guide to a bathroom Remodel in Travis
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A Renovation
- Consider the bathroom size, layout and functionality before starting the remodel. Make sure to create a layout that maximizes the use of space and meets your needs.
- Choose high-quality and durable materials for your remodel, especially for surfaces that will be exposed to moisture, such as the shower and flooring.
- Think about energy efficiency when selecting your fixtures, such as low-flow toilets and LED lighting. This can save you money on your utility bills in the long run.
- Make sure to hire a licensed and experienced contractor to carry out the remodel. This ensures that the work is done properly and to code.
- Consider adding features that improve the overall comfort and luxury of the bathroom, such as heated flooring, a spa-like bathtub, or a rainfall showerhead.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Travis
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Travis
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Travis
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TravisWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint Finishes