The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for functionality and style.
- Mood: Determine the desired mood of the bathroom, whether it's a calming spa-like atmosphere or a more energizing and invigorating environment.
- Materials: Select modern and durable materials that will stand the test of time and enhance the overall aesthetic of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Choose appropriate lighting fixtures to create an inviting ambiance and highlight key design elements such as a statement piece or accent wall.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage options to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free, such as built-in shelving, cabinets, or floating vanities.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concord
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concord
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concord
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ConcordWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Small Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas