Guide to a contemporary bathroom Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A contemporary Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the space and size of your bathroom when planning a remodel. Make sure the layout is functional and efficient for daily use, and that there is enough storage space for toiletries and other bathroom essentials.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a huge difference in a bathroom remodel. Choose lighting fixtures that provide adequate illumination and a warm, inviting ambiance, such as dimmer switches and LED lights.
- Materials and finishes: Choose contemporary materials and finishes that fit your style and budget, such as natural stone tiles, porcelain, or glass. Consider textures, patterns, and colors that complement each other for a cohesive overall look.
- Plumbing fixtures: Updating plumbing fixtures such as sinks, faucets, and showerheads can enhance the functionality and aesthetic of your bathroom. Choose fixtures that are stylish, durable, and water-efficient.
- Professional installation: To ensure a successful bathroom remodel, it’s important to work with experienced and reputable contractors who can help you achieve your vision. From design to installation, make sure the professionals you hire have the knowledge and expertise to handle your project with care and precision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile Ideas